Add this to your cart. We know the ins and outs of e-commerce business models deeply, and we can help you identify issues that stop you getting cash out of your business.
Make us your outsourced CFO or finance team, or just engage us for tailored advice and analysis. You’ll have financial clarity quicker than you can say drop ship.
We answer the questions that keep you up at night:
- I have lots of sales but no cash flow – where is it?
- How can I be more profitable?
- What numbers should I be looking at regularly?
- What ROAS budget should I set?
- How does my business compare to benchmarks?
- How do I forecast my inventory?
How it works
Step 1: Get the house in order
- We help streamline your expenses, revenue and bookkeeping systems with smart software like Xero and other applications.
- We establish visibility into the financial health of your business – what’s coming in, what’s going out and how much is left.
Step 2: Set quantified growth goals
- Once we’ve got a firm understanding of your business, we work with you to translate your strategic growth goals into achievable, quantified steps in the form of a 3-way financial budget.
- As part of this process, we illuminate any blindspots with your strategy and produce financial insights into what you might need to change in order to achieve your goals. This includes things like:
> How much will growth cost in overheads and expenses, and how do we fund this growth?
> Do we need to review your pricing / revenue model in order to achieve these goals?
Step 3: Manage growth and obligations
- Once we’ve established and quantified your goals, we’ll monitor the business’ growth and progress. We’ll track what’s going well, and what needs to change.
- Because we’re embedded with our clients, we’re always there to advise you when the unexpected happens.
- We also manage your books, lodge your BAS and run payroll to ensure you’re compliant with the ATO and your finance function is a well-oiled machine.
“It's been great to be able to get all of our data into once place, know that the integrity's there and be able to use that and rely on that to make better decisions, which is exactly what I need as a CEO.”
Simon Griffiths, CoFounder and CEO